About Geophysical Applications, Inc.Geophysical Applications, Inc. is a geophysical consulting firm based near Boston, Massachusetts, serving environmental and geotechnical engineering clients throughout the eastern United States. The company was established in 1993 by Principal Geophysicist Mark Blackey. Mr. Blackey has more than 30 years of experience providing geophysical services that enhance environmental, geotechnical, and hydrogeologic investigations. Our project geophysicists (Charlene Sullivan, Lars Andresen and Peter Giger) have between 4 and 35 years of experience, apiece, performing surface and borehole geophysics services.
geophysical survey services
Geophysical Applications was founded with the following goals:
We are committed to continually improving our instrumentation, interpretive software, and professional skills in order to provide our clients with accurate and cost-effective exploration services. Our field staff is 40-hour health and safety trained in compliance with OSHA 1910.120, and we participate in an annual medical monitoring program. In addition, we maintain general liability, automobile liability, professional liability, and workers' compensation insurance coverage that satisfy most contractual requirements.
- To provide high-quality geophysical services to our environmental and geotechnical engineering clients.
- To conduct our work in a manner that enhances the professional images of our clients as well as our company.
- To provide our services in a timely manner.
- To manage our business for the profit of our clients, shareholders, and employees.
- To provide a challenging and supportive work environment that rewards our employees for professional growth and accomplishments.